Wednesday 6 March 2013

                      SOMETHING NEW IS COMING!!
                                                      blazer:zara,top:le vertige,pants:bellino,boots:migato

These are some moments at my store Shopping Therapy,this is the place where i spend most of my time all day ,everyday!Shopping therapy opened three years ago and it is my baby!I love working here i know it is amazing to work in to a store with women clothes but believe me it is very very difficult!
Suddenly something new is going to happened(no i am not pregnant,not yet!) and i am so excited..something different and beautiful,i am going to be very very tired but i am sure it will be sooo worth it!!!
I am going to tell you more about it very soon!kisses!

thank you for reading!

18 comments:

  1. Good vibrations, then? I wish the best my dear Betty. Please, tell us as soon as posible.
    Great look in black and white today. Kisses and have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment n for following me.. m following u on gfc, fb and bloglovin nw

    Maybe you have time to read my new post on Blog: Glistening Highs & Lows with Mint & Bows

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos & post!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Let me know :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπέροχη. Δεν έχω λόγια!
    Μη ξεχνάς τον διαγωνισμό στο blog μου. Φιλιά πολλά!

    Μη ξεχνάτε τον ΔΙΑΓΩΝΙΣΜΟ μας! Πάρτε μέρος τώρα!
    fashionable.gr
    Lot's of love!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely look, I love the boots!!
    kisses
    EL ARMARIO DE UNA SHOPADDICT BY PATRIORO
    http://patrioro.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Oh how cool! You made me so curious!! Best wishes for everything my friend, If I lived near, I would have visited your lovey store!! You also look great, love that hairstyle on you!! Have a good day, tanti baci!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see pics of the store. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear more - very intrigued. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look my friend ! love your boots !
    Please let us know what it is asap !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did think it was going to be a pregnancy announcement. Ha. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Δεν ήξερα ότι έχεις μαγαζί!!!!!! Πολύ θα ήθελα να μάθω περισσότερα για αυτό ;)
    Ευχομαι κάθε επιτυχια σε ότι κανεις

    Ειρήνη
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post, I love Your shoes! Maybe we follow each other!?Let me know :) xx A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice look! I follow you with Bloglovin! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do tell us more good news!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPERB!!! love the combination.. ;) <3

    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete