Thursday 7 March 2013


                                                                                 NEW DESTINATION!

           Sigri from above

                                                                                             
         the port of Sigri
                                                                 Sigri has a musem of the petrified forest

Hello darlings!!So this is my new destination,in a sea village of Lesvos called Sigri.The reason of my removal is a new bussines plan totaly different of the Shopping Therapy store!Me and my husband are going to open a cafe-bar for the summer season,move to Sigri for these months and then return back to our base Mytilene.
In the second photo you can see the place where the cafe-bar will be opened,as you can see it will be needed a lot of work.
Shopping therapy will stay opened!
From the first of April i will post from Sigri and show you all the preparation untill it will be opened!
Do you guys have any idea of the name?the base theme will be the sea,any suggestions??

Thanks for reading!


14 comments:

  1. Καλησπέρα!
    Τι ωραίο μέρος!
    Σίγουρα θέλει δουλειά,αλλά έχεις πολύ γούστο και είμαι σίγουρη οτι θα το φτιάξεις πολύ cozy!
    Το καλοκαίρι εκεί,θα περάσετε καταπληκτικά!!
    Καλές δουλειές εύχομαι!!!!

    Εγω νομίζω οτι θα το ονόμαζα:''Breeze''
    καλό;)

    φιλάκια πολλά και ευχαριστώ για τις όμορφες σκέψεις που αφήνεις στο blog μου!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks beautiful ! succes with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your country landscapes, they are amazing, so beautiful! I wish you good luck with your new bussines and I hope you show us lots of pictures in summer. Kisses:)
    Does thalata mean sea in your language?Maybe I am mistaken but I remember this word from my classic greek lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics, looking forward for more. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodevening my dear! Wow! How exciting! The place looks stunning and you know, one of my passions are cafè/bar, love going there, sipping a coffee and see the people:) I make many best wishes on your new plan dear, for the name I have an idea: style sea, since you got a fashion blogger!:) Kisses and hugs, pollà filakia!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, and your following me!
    Following you too!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this pictures are so amazing!! really lovely

    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome photos :)
    amazing views <3

    www.classicorcool.com my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news!!!! Καλή αρχή λοιπόν :)

    ΕΙρήνη
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Καλες δουλειες!!! Ολα θα ειναι τελεια! Ολοι στο σιγρακι λοιπον , θα ειναι το πιο ομορφο κ ηρεμο καλοκαιρι απο ολα. Αι καν φιλλλλλλλλ ιτ:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an amazing place! I wish you best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete