Tuesday 17 September 2013

                                                                ATHENS PHOTO DIARY 

Hello my friends,these are some photos from the few days i am in Athens!!I was in a small village for 6 months so everything now is so big and beautiful for me!!I was born and lived here  for 20 years.Everywhere  i go, i will always return in this city.Athens has something magic,i love all the bads and the goods,that i see here.Athens is a magnificent city for sure..

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure Athens is magical city:) and we always feel connected to the place where we originate from. Enjoy your stay there.

    lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been in Athens but I hope to visit this great city soon. Your pics are very nice.
    xoxo

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Betty! Wonderful photos, Athens is a great city that I would love to visit!:) Looking great in the last photos! Kisses and hugs my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great diary my dear friend!! Happy faces and nice place to walk around...What else? Happy you are enjoying some good time after a hurt time working in Calma... Enjoy every moment sweetie!

    Big kisses and hugs ♥

    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ NEW POST!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its my dream to go there. I am so enthralled by that sunset pic.U look great as always.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pics! xoxo

    stylemeestsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been only once and yeah Athens are so big:-)

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete