Tuesday 23 July 2013



Hello my dears!!You keep asking me,where these photos are taken,so it is time for me to answer!!I have 5 mounths that i moved at the western village of Lesvos-Greece!!It is called Sigri a small fishing village which name derives from the greek word security,based on the fact that has a safe harbour!
Sigri is home to Natural History Museum of LesvosPetrified forest which was established in 1994 to   study,research,promote,preserve and conserve the Petrified forest of Lesvos.The forest itself is a few kilometres to the east inland from Sigri!
Many surfers arrived here every year because it is a windy place!
For me this place is magic and sooo beautiful!!!

for more informations about Sigri surf here
for more about SigriHere

Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. wow, this place is really gorgeous! Those photographs are adorable! Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this style and sure nice fotos :*


    http://sekymorrison8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems like a perfect location to take pictures!
    Amazing pictures too! :D

    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening my dear Betty! you just rock, the outfit is very cool, love your bootis! I also always admire the place where you take the pics, really dreamy! Kisses and hugs my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You look amazing!
    Love the shoes : )
    Kisses
    Linda
    GIVEAWAY
    www.acupofme-acm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute summer look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello to the cutie woman over here, loving the wild side walking outfit sweetie. I'd love to have your walking booties. Your locate is beautiful is fit you and your outfit perfectly! wish you a free and relax of Tuesday my sweet friend! Lot and lots of kisses!

    http;//www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute look, and love how you wore the shirt, beautiful trend!
    ciao
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this grungy outfit, those shorts are amazing! Lovely pictures.
    Do you want to follow eachother with GFC and FB?

    Roxx~
    P.S - check out my new post: http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/2013/07/pink-zebras-bucharest-trip.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, this place is truly beautiful. I've been following regularly so I know about the move...it must be so nice living in such a small place, it must feel a bit like magic:)

    I love this grunge side of you!

    ReplyDelete