Tuesday 4 June 2013

                                                                                                    CASUAL

                                                                      top:digitaria,leggings:bellino,shoes:converse all star

Sometimes i want to wear something loose and sporty to feel nice,this is how i looked a few days ago ,on my way to Calma for work!!
I have a surprise for you guys,today i cut my hair..i will post photos as soon as possible!!

Τhanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. cute vest! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning my dear Betty! This casual and sporty look is so cute! I like the long tank and the converse! You look very pretty and I think this style fits you well! Kisses and hugs my friend, have a good day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casual and nice outfit. I like your t-shirt.
    Kisses.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really cute outfit!
    I love it your top!
    Now I´m following you in GFC, Bloglovin´and Facebook
    I hope your follow me back in that three.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all do sometimes, we needs a break from playing dress ups. You look cute on the casual outfit darling!
    I cant wait to see your new hair do! kisses!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot hot hot!!! Just lovin' your green converse!!! U look AMAMAMAMAZZZZING~! and ready for summer!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so wonderfully sporty chic! I think those cute sneakers are the perfect touch! I am excited to see your new hair!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a casual and cool outfit! Beautiful pictures and background:)

    ReplyDelete