Friday 17 May 2013

                       CALMA CAFE-BAR,SIGRI!


                                                                    Calma cafe is in SIGRI,LESVOS,GREECE

Finally we made it!!!Calma is the reason why i have been disappeared for so long!!Me and Stratos finally succed to open this beautiful cafe at a magic place in Lesvos,in the village of Sigri!!We are sooo tired but is sooo worth it!!You are all invited to come and visit me at Calma cafe and have and amazing summer time in the beautiful Sigri!!I will post more photos soon!!

Επιτελους τα καταφεραμε και ανοιξαμε αυτο το υπεροχο μαγαζι στο Σιγρι!Ενταξει οτι και να πω απο θεμα κουρασης ειναι λιγο αλλα νομιζω οτι η ανταμοιβη ειναι μεγαλη!Αν οι διακοπες σας φετος ειναι προς Σιγρι μερια θα χαρω πολυ να σας γνωρισω ολους στο Calma!Ειμαι σιγουρη οτι το μερος θα σας μαγεψει!

Τhanks for reading!

18 comments:

  1. Φαίνεται υπέροχο!
    chic-aholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφο και πολύ καλοκαιρινό!!!
    Καλές δουλείες!!
    φιλιά από
    http://favoritemomentsofmylife.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty!!! So immpressed by it, you did an amazing job!!! It looks fantastic, the perfect place where spend time and relax in summer! Well done dear!! Many many wishes for this new adventure, wish I visited you! Kisses and hugs!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm looking forward to more pics and maybe I will visit you one day! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it...and all that blue. Great interior design! I'm so happy for you Betty:) Congrats!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. So proud of you. Hope you will have a lot of customers and no seats will ever be empty.

    Lots of Love from Dublin
    Ewelina
    FYI I changed the name of my blog from dublinchiclifestyle to chiclfestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of news!! new café, new head in the blog....it is great!! Congratulations for your new business and good luck. I loved the name, it is Spanish:) Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ti wraio magazaki! Congrats kai polu kales doulitses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yperoxo egine to magazaki!!! Kales douleies eyxomai

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cafe is just incredible! I love the way you designed it! I would love to visit!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing place to be!! :) I wish I had time to make holliday on place like this ;)
    xoxo from MUnich

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh Betty you did!! Congrats for the openning and wishing you all the best!
    Its a beautiful place!!!

    Kisses from Spain!
    Have a look of my lastest post at LV event! Hope you like it!!
    Lady Trends
    https://www.facebook.com/myladytrends

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ζηλεύω. Αγαπώ το Σίγρι. Μακάρι να μπορούσα να έρθω μια βόλτα!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow CONGRATS my dear !!! I misses your pretty looks !!!

    Wish you good look...:) I confess My dream is to open a little caffè bar on the beach :) maybe in Brazil :))

    Hugs

    http://angrycupcake28.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, congratulation, the place look great.
    Would you like to follow each other on G+ and bloglovin?
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for you comment:) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete