Wednesday, 17 April 2013

                                            WAITING FOR THE SPRING TO COME..
                                                  striped pants:Bellino,boots:xti,denimvest:exxes fashion,shirt:Bellino

As you can see i have noone to take photos of my outfits so i am taking pictures of me by myself!I love these pants but believe it or not it is too cold outside to wear it!!Unbelievable it is almost May and outside is soo cold...And the good news are that they will connect me with fast internet on Monday..Finally,i can't wait!!!

Ακομα παλευω μ αυτο το αργο και βασανιστικο internet στικακι..το οποιο θ αποχωριστω με μεγαλη μου χαρα την Δευτερα οπου και επιτελους θα εχω ιντερνετ!!
Οπως βλεπετε κανενας δεν εχει χρονο να φωτογραφισει τα ντυσιματα μου γι αυτο κι εγω τα βγαζω μονη μου για να σας τα δειξω!Το παντελονι ειναι Βellino,το λατρευω κι ας εχει γεμισει ο τοπος!

Τhanks for reading!