Monday 8 April 2013

                                                         MY ANIMAL PRINT DRESS
                                                 dress:casmhere,clutch:uterque,shoes:Alessandra Paggioti

Last year i bought this beautiful dress and the truth is that i only wore it 2 times.I found it in my closet and i am so excited because i had forgot it,is like brand new to me!I decide to wear it with this heels and clutch!

Περυσι αγορασα αυτο το τελειο φορεμα, το οποιο φορεσα ελαχιστα.Με την μετακομιση το ανακαλυψα ξανα και ειμαι πολυ χαρουμενη γιατι το ειχα ξεχασει και νιωθω σαν να ειναι καινουργιο!Αποφασισα να το βαλω μ αυτα τα παπουτσια και αυτο τον υπεροχο φακελο!!

Τhanks for reading! 

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to re-discover something? It's like shopping without spending any extra cash. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is so awesome!!

    x
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so beautiful and I imagine it will go perfectly with the clutch and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combo Betty !

    Hugs dear !

    Gaby from

    http://angrycupcake28.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, it is so cute!! I like how you matched it, perfect! Looking forward to see it on you!! Have a goodnight my dearest!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress!!! I love to find clothes in my wardrobe!! Is like if you go shopping but at home!!
    xo
    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love finding clothing that I own that I forgot about! It is like getting something new all over again! I love the dress such a great print!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete