Sunday 24 March 2013

                                  ONE YEAR  WITH MY BLOG!!

Hello sweethearts!One year before i had made the great decision that really change my life!!I started my lovely blog and my life became better!!i am so happy  and lucky that ι became friend with many of you loves!I want to thank you for your support and for your love!A big THANKS and a big kiss to all of you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOPPING THERAPY!!  


Παει ενας χρονος που ξεκινησα το μπλογκ μου και ομολογω πως απο τοτε η ζωη μου εγινε καλυτερη!Ειμαι πολυ τυχερη και ευτυχισμενη που γνωρισα πολλες απο εσας και γιναμε φιλες,εμαθα τοσα πολλα!1Ενα μεγαλο ευχαριστω και ενα μεγαλο φιλι σε ολες σας!\
ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ SHOPPING THERAPY!!

Τhanks for reading!!

15 comments:

  1. congrats! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear Betty...for more years to go !
    Hugs Gaby from http://angrycupcake28.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done hunny happy birthday
    http://daphniaslife.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty! Wow, happy blogday!!! Congrats to you and your amazing blog, keep on the good work you just have done here! Is so nice reading you and also having met you! You are a very kind and lovely person! All the photos through the year are beautiful, love all the outfits and you look very pretty!! Kisses and hugs my dear!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    Easmin xoxo

    http://www.ohhsopeachy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog anniversary! I am so happy for you and your blog is great!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations :) Very nice style!!!
    xoxo from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats:) Great post, lovely outfits:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and Happy Birthday my dear, may you have many more inspiring posts. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. You get an awesome style, my dear!

    Love the colors of your outfits. so vibrant!!!

    Have a Lovely Week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment!I follow here, GFC, facebook and bloglovin:)

    originailly, eliana

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely out fit...
    if you can we can follow each ether ..
    big kiss
    MM
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw, what a great post!

    wish u a wonderful day, dear!!
    i invite you to my EASTER GIVEAWAY! check out my blog: www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete