Tuesday 5 February 2013

    THE GRUNGE REVIVAL!
                                                                                                              sources:stylesaint,www.style.com

Sonic youth,Breeders,Nirvana,Pearl jam, was  some of my favourites alternative,grunge bands back in the '90s!I was going to high  school then and my everyday outfits was doc Martins with long skirts,plaid shirts with jeans ,tops with my favourites bands and sneakers converse all stars!
I am soo happy for this '90s revival!!

Thanks for reading!

17 comments:

  1. I love the 90ties and the grunge trend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up during the nineties so ... I can´t forget that I used to be a little bit grunge,hehehe. It is good to remember good times!Kisses, Betty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, love grunge
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, loving the new grunge revival! my style has been a bit inspired by it lately. thanks for sharing :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this style!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nirvana, but I'm really not into this trend. XOXO

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gusta mucho este estilo!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love checks and the grunge style use them a lot. And the Dries van Noten collection with its use of tartan shirts is wonderful. I have also presentend it on my blog. Thanks for following me on chicisimo, love your style and followed you back. Bye !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love grunge! reat post! Do you want to follow each other on gfc and fb? Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the grunge look Betty! Great inspiration dear! kisses!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoro estos estilos! muy buen post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. in love with grungy look....!

    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eddie vedder... K omws hevis still ´alive´ ! And kicking! Ζητω η ναιντιλα! Ζητω:)

      Delete