Saturday 16 February 2013

MARC BY MARC JACOBS.
                                                                                                                              source:www.vogue.com

The first time i saw this collection by Marc Jacobs Fall 2013,i loved every outfit,all the colours,the bags,the combinations but above all i loved the hair!!i loved them so much that i am thinking to do mine the same for my Saturday night out!!!Of course i ll take my camera with me to show you my hair and my outfit!!
Hope you will have an amazing Saturday night out!!!Kisses!

Thanks for reading!!

10 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful collection. Have a nice weekend.

    Valeria.
    International Giveaway: http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty! Love this collection too! What colors and lines! Very striking and impressive! The style is so classy too! Have an awesome weekend my dear! Big hugs!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfits.. and I love your blog. Maybe would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection, love the colors.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both too: the hairstyle and the clothes. The printed dresses are amazing, especially the white one.Kisses, and I want to see your saturday hairstyle in next post;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous looks! I agree all the outfits are awesome and so is the hair!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting prints. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this troo!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete