Friday 18 January 2013

                                                                                      STREETSTYLE!
                                                                                                                                source:Harper's baazar
I choose these outfits because they are unique and very challenging to wear,i would definitely wear them.I think they are so stylish and beautiful,what do you guys believe?
As you can see i am still in Athens without my camera and my lovely photographer(my husband),and it is a bit difficult for me to show you my outfits!!Yesterday i bought a perfect blazer and an amazing sweater from  Zara's perfect sales!!I ll try to take some photos with my mobile!!
I must stay in Athens a few days more,i have an important appointment next week!!(miss my husband so much..!)Hope you 'll have an amazing weekend guys!!

Διαλεξα αυτα τα streetstyle ντυσιματα γιατι τα βρισκω κομψα και στυλατα,ειναι καπως ιδιαιτερα αλλα σιγουρα θα τα φορουσα!!
Οπως καταλαβαινετε ειμαι ακομα Αθηνα και θα μεινω κι αλλες μερες γιατι εχω ενα σημαντικο ραντεβου την ερχομενη εβδομαδα.Βρισκομαι εδω μακρυα απο την φωτογραφικη μου μηχανη(νομιζα οτι θα μεινω λιγες μερες) ,και τον αγαπημενο μου φωτογραφο (τον αντρουλη μου) ,κι ετσι μου ειναι λιγο δυσκολο να φωτογραφηθω με τα ντυσιματα μου,θα προσπαθησω ομως να βγαλω  μερικες με την φωτο του κινητου μου!!
Ευχομαι ενα τελειο σ/κ σε ολους/ες!!!

Τhanks for reading!

14 comments:

  1. Great Post!
    follow new :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1o k 2o agaphmena!

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what all of the outfits have in common is that they're all a bit unusual...but just in the way I like it. I love mixing formal and causal, the first one is really the perfect of example of that and it is so well done. Black coat, shirt and heels all formal and then very casual shorts...and wow comes a great outfit. The other are also about the mixing, different pattern different styles...I think that is what makes them so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love street style too! The first look is my fav! Enjoy the weekend Betty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first look.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love the cut-offs look but never try. Idea!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice looks!
    New followers via GFC, do you like follow back?
    V
    www.fashionriddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looks,my fav. is the black and white!!
    Kisses
    P.s. Curious to see your sales clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the black and white one..
    http://www.melolimparfaite.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are very inspiring, my favorite look is the second one, it is more classy!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool pics. XOXO

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. So inspiring, especially the second outfit :) xoxo Mina.
    My blog: www.thestylefever.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Last look with this fluo skirt has stolen my heart!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete