Thursday 18 October 2012

                  PLAID AND BLACK                             





                                  shirt:bellino,pants:my collection,shoes:fullah sugah
I always loved plaid shirts.Back in the '90 s when grunge music was fresh and new , plaid shirts and doc martens was the must haves of those years!
Nowadays, i also like wearing plaid shirts with heels,what do you think?

Αγαπω τα καρο πουκαμισα!Στα '90s οταν ξεκινησε το ρευμα της grunge σκηνης τα καρο πουκαμισα και τα doc martins φορεθηκαν παρα πολυ(εγω μονο αυτα φορουσα με τζηνακια αντε και κοκκινα σταρακια.) Τωρα μ αρεσει πολυ κι ο συνδιασμος καρο πουκαμισο με τακουνια,πως το βρισκετε??

thanks for reading!!

12 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the heels. Thanks for visiting and following my blog, I'm following you on gfc and bloglovin now :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how casual yet chic this outfit looks. You’re right, plaid shirts look great with heels. perfect contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! I follow you too now through Bloglovin' and GFC :)
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! This heels looks really cool.
    Alessia
    THE CHILI COOL
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pull this off REALLY well! Good job!

    I really like your blog and style. Wanna follow each other?

    Simply follow me with GFC, and then comment on any of my posts to let me know that you’re following. After that, I’ll follow you back 100%.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shirt and shoes so much!!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that shirt, and black skinnies are one of my staples. Love the whole outfit! I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin', follow back?

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the plaid looks against the black pants. Great outfit and thanks for the birthday wishes =)

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice outfit! If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit!I like your blouse!Thank you for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pictures, the first one is beautiful. Gorgeous style my dear!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete