Saturday 22 September 2012


MY NEW RED HAIR!








                                                          shoes:steve madden
                                                          skirt:bellino
                                                         clutch:fullah sugar
Ta ta!!This is my new red hair!!A big change for me,but i get used to it because i love this color.I know red  is a difficult color for the hair but i had  a big desire for a change,so it is worth it!The color looks familiar with my burgundy skirt!Well,what do you think???

Τα τα!Αυτο λοιπον ειναι το νεο χρωμα στα μαλλια μου!!Ειναι μεγαλη αλλαγη για μενα αλλα την χρειαζομουν τοσο πολυ!Ξερω οτι το κοκκινο ειναι δυσκολο για τα μαλλια αλλα πραγματικα το αγαπω πολυ σαν χρωμα οποτε πιστευω οτι αξιζε τον κοπο!λοιπον τι γνωμη εχετε?

thanks for reading!

19 comments:

  1. I love this post.Will you let me know when you publish new one? I can't wait to see it. :)


    If you have time,come visit my blog http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/ and you can LIKE it on FACEBOOK if you want http://www.facebook.com/ShippedFromVenusBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! All I really like <3
    In particular your hair :)
    shoppanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does match your skirt! I like the white and burgundy a lot together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome shoes!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is STUNNING!!!! But you would look gorgeous with any color hair! BTW---FABULOUS wedges!
    xoxo Darby

    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks AMAZINGGGGG!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    Jess xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it and following (:

    (check out my blog: www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with your new hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous in red !!!!! Such a beautiful color on you!! love the clutch!


    Alessia
    THE CHILI COOL
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ve never seen u looking so gorgeous as u did tonight, i ve never seen u shine so bright...
    The lady in reeeeeeeeeed, fancing with me, cheek to cheek!!!
    ti mou leeeeeeeeeees? It is very super duper! We love it!!! Lydee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your red hair colour and great outfit! love your patterned wedges! How about following each other? let me know and i'll follow you back :)

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. really love all dear!!super cute look=)
    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this outfit, you're georgeus !!! And I love your hair too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hair and great outfit! You look amazing and drooling over the shoes and that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. To kokkino sta mallia sou einai ontws teleio (krinontas k apo ta ypoloipa post)..to outfit ti na pw?? Ena akoma yperoxo...agapw to xrwma ths tsantas k ths foustas :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. woooow amazing! I love your shoes!!
    I'm following you :)

    LOVE,
    JS photography

    ReplyDelete