Tuesday 11 September 2012


MY ANIMAL PRINT!











                                                                       Top:lemon fashion
                                                                       boyfriends jean:banana republic
                                                                       heels:fullah sugah
I love animal print!i combined my animal top here  with jeans and heels!i like the unique mix of casual and formal, so what do you think?
I will go for a few days in Athens,i was born there and i have lived at that place  for many years!!Everything in Athens is so alive and real!!A city that never sleeps...

Απλα αγαπω το animal print,εδω το συνδυασα με τζην και γοβες,παντα μου αρεσε ο τροπος που το καθημερινο και το πιο καλο ντυσιμο συνδιαζονται!!
Θα φυγω για λιγες μερες στην Αθηνα!Εκει γεννηθηκα και εζησα για πολλα χρονια,την λατρευω αυτη την πολη,ειναι τοσο αληθινη και ζωντανη!!Η πολη που ποτε δεν κοιμαται...

8 comments:

  1. Love love love the collar and the leo top!!! Great outfit
    Alessia
    THE CHILI COOL
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun top - I like it paired with the black patent heels! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collar, and cute jeans/heels combo
    xL

    www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing. I love that necklace!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    I love animal print, and your top is amazing.
    I have animal print shoes and bag, but I'll buy a top with animal print because it is very gorgeous.

    www.onlyforfashionvictim.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your outfit: animal print, bf jeans and the classic high heels are never out of style.

    xx
    http://myfmix.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! It's both casual & chic. Lovely. :)

    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete