Sunday 29 July 2012


HOT FOUCHSIA MIDDAY











                                                         dress:le vertige
                                                      shoes:steve madden


Hello everybody!!The summer here is as hot as it can be!I wanted to take some photos with this dress somewere else maybe near the see,but it is 40*Celsius outside,so the farest i could go was outside my house!!I am wearing with this amazing dress my new shoes wich i ordered few days ago!!I LOVE THEM!!


Γεια χαρα σε ολους!!Το καλοκαιρι φετος ειναι παρα πολυ καυτο,οι θερμοκρασιες εδω στο νησι ειναι στα υψη!!Ειχα σκοπο να βγαλω καποιες φωτος μ αυτο το φορεμα καπου αλλου,ισως κοντα στην θαλασσα αλλα δεν τα καταφερα γιατι εξω εχει 40* κελσιου,μπορεσα να φτασω μεχρι εξω απο το σπιτι μου!!Με το υπεροχο αυτο φορεμα φοραω τα παπουτσια που παρειγγειλα πριν λιγες μερες,απλα τ ΑΓΑΠΩ!! 


Thanks for reading!!

17 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous in that outfit. You blog is great!!!!!
    I am your new follower from Istanbul. If you can give a look to my last post and join to my blog too I will appreciate this too much.
    Lidiya Ostafiychuk
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. polu wraio outfit kouklitsa mou!!
    tis platformes tis agapw:)
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress!! I follow you now with google friend connect! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by! happy to follow you back, here and on bloglovin'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink is so bright! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Than you for your sweet comment, I am following in GFC number 143 and blogovin too.
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shoes! I love them :D
    Following you on gfc and bloglovin, hope you can follow me back :)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! el rosa te ves bien, me encontre tu blos y ya te sigo, sigueme :D
    Kisses


    http://lovelylipsstyle.blogspot.mx
    http://lovelylipsstyle.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are awesome dear!!
    Great dress!!
    best

    ReplyDelete
  10. im in love with that shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow dear!!great look!!love your sandals and dress!really amazing!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress has such beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hot pink and blue. love this mix of colors. well done!!!!

    you have such a lovely blog!
    What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. Τέλειοοοο..το φόρεμα είναι απλά συγκλονιστικό..μακρύ, αέρινο και το αγαπημένο μου χρώμα!!όσον αφορά τα παπούτσια:είναι απο τα ωραιότερα που έχω δει!!
    σούπερ!
    φιλιάαα<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally adore! You look perfect!!!
    Thank you for your amazing comment on my blog! It means the world to me!
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete