Wednesday 23 May 2012



MY LITTLE JEAN DRESS










                                                dress:exxes fashion
                                                brachelete:fullah sugar
                                                shoes:xti




Hello my friends!!Today was a nice sunny day,so i decided to go for a walk in a little hill above my city!The view was amazing,the sun was shinning on my face and made me so happy!!These cute little kittens were born a month ago in my garden!!i love them they are adorable!!


Hello my friends!!Σημερα ηταν μια ωραια ηλιολουστη μερα,ετσι αποφασισα οτι μια βολτιτσα θα ηταν τελεια,ανεβηκαμε λοιπον σ εναν λοφο  στην πολη μου οπου η θεα ηταν πραγματικα τελεια!!
Τα γατακια στις τελευταιες φωτογραφιες γεννηθηκαν πριν εναν μηνα στην αυλη μου και ειναι πραγματικα αξιολατρευτα!!


thanks for reading!

22 comments:

  1. Such beautiful views!! Your dress is so cute. I love your bracelet. Your blog is so lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ankle boots so cute !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute kitties!!!!! <3
    Dres is amazing!

    http://shoppanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those little cats are adorable!!!!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολυ ωραιο το τυρκουαζ βραχιολι.
    Τα γατακια ειναι τρισχαριτωμενα!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in this denim dress and I love the turquoise bracelet! Adorable kitties, too!! Greetings from Atlanta. Also, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - the prize is a cute pair of silver earrings. Check it out here! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now. hope you can follow me!!!
    хохо

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress! I've been wanting a denim dress but I haven't found the right one...oohhhhhh...kitties!
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect dress for a walk outside! Love how you paired them with the nude shoes...
    And those kitties are beyond adorable...
    Just found your blog!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely dress! and the kittys <333 oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  11. KITTY <3 they have such blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely dress! The kittens are adorable :) xA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute dress, love the bangle.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress! And the kittens are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so lovely! and I really like your lipstick :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  16. Μπελας adventures have just begiin!!!
    Super* duper outfit !

    ReplyDelete