Wednesday 16 May 2012


AT THE YACHT MARINE





                                                          dress:bellino
                                                          blazer:lemon fashion
                                                          bag:paul's boutique

Yesterday i gave my self a day off  because i was very stressed with my work the last days.I went for a walk at the yacht marine to see the yachts and to dream long distance cruises..my escape issues again...


Χθες εδωσα στον εαυτο μου ρεπο γιατι τις τελευταιες μερες το αγχος μ εχει καταβαλει για τα καλα.Παντα με ηρεμουν οι βολτες κοντα στην θαλασσα,κι αν εχει και  σκαφη μεσα ακομα καλυτερα!!
Το φορεμα ειναι απο την καλοκαιρινη  collection της εταιρειας bellino!

thanks for reading!!

16 comments:

  1. So simple, but so lovely. I really like how you've combined everything :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολυ ωραίο φόρεμα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dress, it looks lovely on you!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! you look so stylish ! love your bag :)

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful dress and sunnies:) you look great:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!:) Especially jumsuit from last post:) Following you now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic and I love your dress! Great photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute purse!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much! of course I follow you to:)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning! Love this outfit combo dear!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your striped dress! I follow you on GFC, I hope you follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is realy good outfit :)

    Thank you for comment on my blog .

    kisses Kinga

    http://sistars-fotomoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete